Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Random Updates






It has been awhile since I have updated news on Addison. Since I started the school year in August I haven't found the time to sit down and add news or pics. I might get excited and add too much today :) On August 30 Addison celebrated her first birthday! We went to Holiday World with my parents for Labor Day weekend. We had a great time. Addison bonded with my mom as we went on the roller coasters time and time again. She did very well considering the heat that weekend. On September 6th we had her birthday party and of course it was all about the ladybugs! We had a wonderful cake decorator...thanks aunt pam...make an awesome ladybug cake. She has been all smiles the last couple of days so she was in a great mood. I have tired to post a variety of pictures. Hopefully not too many...can there ever be too many pics of my beautiful daughter??

This past Monday Addison went to the pulmonologist for a follow up. She is breathing nicely. The oxygen at night is still needed until a sleep study is done to determine her o2 levels. On Friday she goes to see the G-tube nurse and Opthamology, Tuesday is the ENT, the following Monday is Plastics and Neurosurgery. Lots of stuff going on....

No comments: